IE 2012 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Award
Prof. David Gray &
University of Surrey, UK
Best Student Research Award
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Innovation is the introduction and creation of something new, in the form of an idea, skill, product, service or process, that helps improve an organization or society. The Annual International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IE) hopes to introduce a wider view of innovation as new methods of creating value, and to focus on research that study innovative processes, organizational practices, systems, supply chain design and other mechanisms that are related to operations in practice.
This conference aims to explore policies, measures and mechanisms for promoting innovation and entrepreneurship in various areas.
Opening Address "Strategies for Developing Creative Regional Economies: Linking Innovation, Sustainable Tourism and Entrepreneurship" will be delivered by:
Prof. Ian Alexander Eddie
Member, Board of Advisors, Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF)
Director, DBA Program, Southern Cross Business School,
Southern Cross University
Professor of Accounting, Southern Cross University, Australia
Keynote Address "An Investigation of Workplace Learning Practices Between SMEs At Different Growth Stages" will be delivered by:
||Prof. David Gray
Professor of Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour Department
University of Greenwich,UK
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2039, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2047) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888) which is indexed by EconBiz, EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF in collaboration with Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
The book will be edited by Prof. Farid Shirazi, Assistant Professor & ITM Learning Edge Faculty Advisor,
Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
• IE 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the IE 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES